FS: Aftermarket BMW "M" Rim Set w/ tires - excellent - $850 (Phoenix)

Very good condition set with almost new tires. Aftermarket CHROME RIM SET with caps, wider in back. 18 x 8 5-120 +13 M-parallel 5ch (split 5 spk) x2
18 x 9.5 5-120 + 25 M-parallel 7c (split 5 spk) x2 Factory reproduction M badges x4 No lugnuts Purchased April 05 for over $1,100. MATCHING TIRES were purchased July 06 for S1,189,79, driven 7,000 miles and have at least 80% tread left. (Actually one is newer, replaced new in November due to road hazard) Michelin Pilot Sport 245/45ZR-18 96Y x 2 Michelin Pilot Sport 255/45ZR-18 99Y x2 Very minor wear on rims and tires. Might fit various models (3-7 series) some with centering rings but I'm not an expert. Came of a '98 740IL with rings. Have receipts for all, including warranties which may be transferable. Tires alone are worth the price. Pics available. Shipping at cost. Gary
I might be wrong, but my recollection is that 7 Series rims will not fit a 3 Series. Shop carefully.
TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER You should consider posting these on eBay, or post your eBay link here.

They were on the 740IL with centering rings but I preferred originals. I will check tomorrow with the store for recommended fittings.
Gary

Sold. Distributor said they would fit 5 - 7 series, certain models (certain years) need centering rings.
Gary