FS: automatic BMW timepiece... gorgeous

I got as a gift, 2 BMW watches a year ago. I am now looking to make another Bimmer owner happy as well as I! see pic here:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/sharkmanedw/42_1.jpg
soft leather strap, no battery or winding... very nice.
will go to best offer! Original cost was over 112 euros thanks! item will be shipped with insurance