FS: BMW 750iL

This car is in Los Angeles area.
$2400 obo 1988 130,000 original miles excellent condition, Pics available Service records Garage kept Black, original finish, still high gloss
No rust Interior leather is w/o blemishes Large percentage of mileage is freeway with little around town. The car has just passed the CA smog/emissions test and been registered.
It's really a great car but my financial condition upon divorce makes it impractical for me to keep 2 cars and I don't want to park it outside.
818.352.2686

When first released (in 1988 IIRC) this was described as "the best car in the world", whether it will be a classic remains to be seen.