FS : BMW PEAKE R5 SRS AIRBAG SCAN & RESET TOOL (1994-2000)

FS : BMW PEAKE R5 SRS AIRBAG SCAN & RESET TOOL (1994-2000)

ON eBay HERE -->

I bought this code scanner/reset tool just two months ago. It worked perfectly. It did everything it was advertised to do. It is in perfect like new condition.

For more information visit Peak's website here --> Peake Research SRS Tool

What will it do? Displays all SRS fault codes, tells you what's wrong. Resets the "SRS" Light. Includes instruction manual and code chart. Very easy to use

Which Cars? BMW's made from 1994 to 2000 without exception. BMW's made from 2001 to 2003 plus many 2004 models with Peak's AB03 adaptor.

Also selling my R5/FCX II Code Scanner/Reset Tool here -->

Thanks For Looking,

Tim

Reply to
Tim