FS: BMW Repair Manuals 3-series

I have two repair manuals in very good shape for sale.
(1) $45 ,,,paid $90 one year ago. Bentley Publishers BMW 3 Series (E36, and part of E30) Service Manual:
1992-1998. Covers: M3, 318i, 318iS, 323i, 325i, 328i, Sedan, Coupe, and Convertible ISBN: 0-8376-0326-9 http://www.bentleypublishers.com/product.htm?code 98
(2) $10 Haynes BMW 320i Automotive Repair Manual, 1975 thru 1983 all 4-cylinder models. ISBN 1 85010 0721
If the links don't work properly, just type them out manually into a web-browser.
Let me know if you're interrested. Ottawa/Kanata/Arnprior area, [Ontario Canada].
__ James jgurney snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com