FS Classic and out of print Haynes repair manuals

Salutations:

Well - the time has finally come to pass along the collection. I am not ever going to fit into several of the models and can't justify most of the others on the home front. Would love see them find good homes.

BMW, Renault, VW, Subaru, Truimp, MG, Fiat, Mazda, Honda, SAAB, Toyota, GMC, Ford - etc - etc.

Pre-1996 model years going back to the 50's in some cases.

Local delivery (Halifax, Nova Scotia) free.

Reply to
Dexter J

I half expected to see a used SAAB 9000 manual in that collection for sale. Just kidding... ;-) I know that is what you are driving now. But how on earth did you collect so many Haynes manuals?

Reply to
Malt_Hound

Hey there brother Fred - didn't know you were a cross dresser.. :) ..

Actually, the collection represents cars I have owned, was seriously thinking about owning or someone else thought I might want to own. I sort of picked the Hayes manuals up as I went along - yard sales, flea market.

You know how it is - sort of like subsidence.

Anyway, having finally settled on the Aero and given your manual doesn't fit in the bookcase - figured it might be time to pass them along. Damned handy things when you need them.

Check your e-mail (myrealbox).

Reply to
Dexter J