FS: E46 Noah car cover

Have an excellent condition BMW E46 coupe car cover for sale, $60.00 plus shipping to Continental USA. Includes carry bag. Purchased in 2001 for $195.00

Unit has been used a maximum of about 6 months. No tears, and pretty clean as I recollect. Sold car, no longer need the cover.

If required, I can take and send pictures of it.

If interested, email me: huckleberry at bigvalley dot net .

Ed

Reply to
Ed