FS: E46 Noah car cover

Have an excellent condition BMW E46 coupe car cover for sale, $60.00 plus shipping to Continental USA. Includes carry bag. Purchased in 2001
for $195.00
Unit has been used a maximum of about 6 months. No tears, and pretty clean as I recollect. Sold car, no longer need the cover.
If required, I can take and send pictures of it.
If interested, email me: huckleberry at bigvalley dot net .
Ed