FS:Wheels & Tires

Hello, My name is Daniel . I am from Pittsboro NC. Im self-employed since 1982 and I have a lot of parts that I like to find someone who like to buy
them. I have video email that I can send out before you purchase anything and you can see all sides of a product even if it has a defect. I don't hide anything as I want to make sure your happy with what you order from me. All you have to do is sign up at AutoFashions.com. (919) 542-5566 Thanks for reading this-Sorry I didn't put any links on page. Daniel