Fuel Filter

I cant seem to locate my fuel filter, i have looked under the car and i was wondering if it is covered by something or what. I found another ad like this one and it says it is infront of the left rear wheel, i dont know if they mean the passenger side or the driver side... any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Steven via CarKB.com

Be nice to know what model / year you have first :-)

Reply to
John Burns

Reply to
SharkmanBMW

Reply to
SharkmanBMW

Well, if you got a 1994 E34 540i, your fuel filters are here:

So what is the problem?

Reply to
bfd

SharkmanBMW