fuel filter location?

Anyone know where the diesel filter is located on a 2006 520d? I took all the bottom panels off and I can't find it. Thanks in anticipation, Pete

Follow the fuel lines from the tank because it's going to be connected to them.

Ali wrote:

Wow! Huge insight!
Not rocket science mate. What worries me more is that someone would ask this question.

Peter Heath wrote:

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/partgrp.do?model=NC31&mospidH801&hg &fg
Thanks Ulf, much appreciated. Regards, Peter