Full Exterior Detailing List of Steps

My 2004 has not been detailed since I got it.
Can someone povide a COMPLETE, ITEMIZED list of every single job steps in a FULL exterior detailing job:
e.g. 1) Foam wash --- note: blah blah 2) Clay --- note:blah blah ..... .... n) Wax --- note: blah blah n) Wheels wash n+1) Wheels polish .......
Appreciate if you can add necessary/helpful info note to each item. I need this to go over with the shop that I am going to go with. Thanks for your help
No brainer. If the shop your looking at can't provide you with a list, go elsewhere. Here is an overview if you want to read something http://www.autodetail-school.com/detail-tips/auto-detailing-steps.html
haha you found that page too eh