Gateway Tech - March 23 - 26, 2006, St. Louis, MO

To all of you BMW lovers out there.......
Gateway Tech currently has 125 registered attendees........and we still have 5 weeks remaining before the event. This is the 25th
anniversary of Gateway Tech and should be the best and largest event ever.
We've usually found that the last month before an event like this is when the MAJORITY of people sign up. So with 125 people already signed up, we should have an awesome crowd. People from all over the country have registered.....we even have three people coming from the Bahamas.
Check out our websites for more information about this National BMW Car Club event to be held in St. Louis on March 23 - 26, 2006 (Thursday through Sunday).
Official Gateway Tech Website:
St. Louis BMW Club Website:
BMWCCA Website:
BMWCCA's Gateway Tech Website - registration takes place on this website:
If you're considering attending this event, just a tidbit of information, the adjoining (brand new, 6 months old) Embassy Suites Hotel is filling up quickly so sign up soon.
Hope to see you in St. Louis in March.
Tom Allen President St. Louis BMW Club