Genuine Carbon Fibre Lamination

This new thing is getting hotter and hotter in asia. car getting more stylish , sporty and exclusive. Found out more from me.
The price, the facts, promotion and much more!!
Cheers! Nohman
nohman wrote:

Wow, that's great! I just can't wait to hear more about this wonderful new trend! Just what is this "carbon fibre" you speak of??? Is it new? Will it be used in racing applications soon?

Good to know if I ever decide to buy a Honda. You got them silly ass big fat exhaust tips too?
Can undercarriage neon lighting be far behind?
You can buy carbon fibre cloth in a hobby shop, the model airplane guys use it. You need special scissors to cut it. What's it's really good for is sealing rusted through holes when applied with POR-15.