Getting CD Changer Casette Out

Hi all -
I recently replaced the CD changer in my '94 325i. It's the Model TR1003 (Part No. 82 11 1 468 014). Unfortunately I have 3 CD's in the casette that's
stuck in the old unit. I've taken the covers off but no matter how I try I can't seem to get it to eject the cassette.
Any and all suggestions welcomes. Thanks. . . . ws.