Getting Ready to Sell my 2000 740i SPORT

A move precipitates the sale of my prized SPORT package 740i. Silver on Black, this 2000 year model has 65k miles on it. It's never been wrecked and is in very good condition. Within the last year I have put
new tires on it, installed a new battery and have the Level II service performed. This very sweet rig with the following specs can be pick up in ATLANTA anytime:
4.4L 32 valve V8 Front and Side Air Bags ABS, DSC, DBC 16" Sport Wheels On Board NAV 14 Speaker 6 CD Changer 14 Way Seat Control Moon Roof Shade Package too Original Sticker $68,210
For info, email snipped-for-privacy@Yahoo.com. Please put BMW in the Subject Line so I don't trash it by accident. Best Offer above $25k.
THAT'S CALEXANDER in the email address
Correction, that's CALEXANDER01 in the email address.