Good place to buy BMW's in Texas?

I'm going to buy a new 325i, but my local dealer will not budge from sticker. To make matter worse he's added pinstripe, tint, scotch guar, etc. at a premium price, adding up to almost another grand. I live in Corpus
Christi, Texas and would like to find a dealer as close as possible so I wont have to drive to far. Any recommendations are appreciated.
Thanks, Jack
EBAY!!! Bimmers and Rovers are dirt cheap in Texas..Look on Ebay and you will find something cheaper than you dealer has... may have a short drive, but hey...

It's unlikely that there are new E90 325i cars for sale on eBay.
Have you tried going through the Costco (or Sam's Club?) auto-buying program?
Floyd
wrote

We have a Sam's club locally, but I do not belong. I didn't even know they had this service. I'll go down tomorrow and see how their program works.
Thanks for the lead.
Certain parts of Texas have dealers who have gotten together to fix prices. None of them will budge much.
You might want to look at the Edmunds.com forums under BMW, 3 series, Prices Paid and Buying Experiences. Ask that question there and you will probably get advice specifically geared to Texas buyers.
Good luck
wrote

Thanks, I'll try that. Isn't price fixing illegal?
wrote

Only if you get caught. <g>
I don't live in Texas, I just read it on Edmunds.
wrote

I don't know for certain that Sam's Club has an auto-buying program (Costco does - I'm a member), but it could very well be worth joining for a year to get any fixed-price/pre-negotiated margin deal like Costco offers.
Good luck, Floyd
Unlikely?? Floyd-- are you unfamiliar with this whole internet thing??? Have you been on Ebay lately-- they have everything... jeez... I have bought my last 8 cars through ebay.. paying more is stupid... oh and Costco.. they do BMW now but you can get a better deal going right to the dealer...
Hendrick BMW-NC, 2006 325i - 56 miles. Black. $28,800 http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-BMW-325IA-BRAND-NEW_W0QQitemZ4569619112QQcategoryZ6007QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
2006 330i 36,900http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-BMW-330IA-ONLY-400-MILES_W0QQitemZ4570073241QQcategoryZ6007QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
IN TEXAS--- 2006 BMW 325i 6 SPD PREMIUM PKG COLD WEATHER PKG -- 34,995 GREG ZIEMER 214 353 2806 http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-BMW-325i-6-SPD-PREMIUM-PKG-COLD-WEATHER-PKG-TEXAS_W0QQitemZ4570767708QQcategoryZ6007QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
RARE 2006 325i Titanium Silver w/ Beige Interior w/19's http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RARE-2006-325i-Titanium-Silver-w-Beige-Interior-w-19s_W0QQitemZ4569716585QQcategoryZ6007QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I haven't used eBay to look for *new* cars. Generally I can get what I want locally for less. But then there are 4 BMW dealers in the area... and if I want a used car (just bought one for my son) private parties from autotrader/cars.com/etc. are just as good or better than eBay, with less hassle and the ability to personally inspect and drive.

36,900http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-BMW-330IA-ONLY-400-MILES_W0QQitemZ4570073241QQcategoryZ6007QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem The first one is new. The 2nd two are both used, which is *NOT* what the OP was looking for (although they might be perfect for him.)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-BMW-325i-6-SPD-PREMIUM-PKG-COLD-WEATHER-PKG-TEXAS_W0QQitemZ4570767708QQcategoryZ6007QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RARE-2006-325i-Titanium-Silver-w-Beige-Interior-w-19s_W0QQitemZ4569716585QQcategoryZ6007QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

discount the cars some. You are, however, a long way from here. Jim
Jack Dotson wrote:

My only recommendation is that you don't buy one from El Paso!
I bought mine in San Antonio (BMW Center on 281)
It's the only place in town (strange since we have a population over 1.2 mil)
I saved 10% on an X3. Only problem is the service sucks. Which, may not be a problem for you if you don't live here.
RichieP

I bought my 2005 325i from Autobahn in Fort Worth (even though I live in Austin). It was a great buying experience throughout and the price was very good. This purchase couldn't have been better. I'll buy from them again. Rene