Got my X Brace installed today!

Hello All, I just had to come and tell everyone about my experience today!

One of my BMWs is a 94 325IS. She has just over 82k Miles on the clock. She runs well. I just installed new M3 17" wheels. She just had a fully adjustable suspension (Springs, struts, and shocks) installed from Bavauto. These made a tremendous difference in the ride and handling. Still, I still wasn't happy with the cornering. Too much body roll. I got into contact with Mason Engineering in CA. They make front AND rear strut reinforcement braces for the E36. Their units make the ones from Dinan look like toothpicks! They worked wonderfully. (And they are kinda sexy too!)

I got my X Brace installed by a local dealer today! It made a HUGE difference in the cornering. I cannot give "technical" details etc. I do KNOW that I can take tighter curves faster and feel like the car is much more controllable.

I'm no Boy Racer, but It sure feels grand to get sucked into a deeply banked curve and just FLOW smoothly and powerfully through it. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Currrrrves.

See you on the Interstate!

-=Karl North=-

Reply to
.