grad student: have you used bmwusa.com? please answer a few questions!

Hi,
I'm a grad student at SJSU taking an engineering psychology class. I'm trying to determine how people use the bmwusa.com web site as part of a
homework assignment. Please, if you could quickly reply to the following questions I would very much appreciate it!
Age range: 1 (18-25) 2 (26-35) 3 (36-46) 4 (>46) Sex: Male or Female
what were your specific goals in using the web site? (for example, "I wanted to determine the engine HP for model xxx")
were you able to accomplish your goals? what were your impressions of the site? (did they fit what you expect BMW to have)? what things were difficult about the web site in trying to get your answers? did you give up? how many clicks (approximately) did it take you to get your answer (if you remember)?
I need this for my assignment RIGHT AWAY because I'm running late! Thanks so much for any input!! If you do not want to post this info, you may email me at fritznospam1138atgmail.com (remove nospam and replace "at" with "@").
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I have never used bmwusa.com web site as part of any homework assignment.
You're welcome.
--
-Fred W

Fred W wrote:

As a small portion of my homework assignment, I am seeking information on how people use the bmwusa.com web site.