Half Shaft Nut

I have an e36 318i '94. The nut on the half shaft which locates the hub on my car keeps undoing?
I have used new nuts and torqued to 200Nm, used thread lock, and hammered
over the castelated part of the nut.
What would be causing this? Any ideas?

Are the half shafts sided (as on Rolls Royce) so that one side is anti-clockwise so that as the wheel turns it tends to do up?

near side (kerb) should be left hand thread. off side should be right hand thread.
if either is still undoing then there is some mechanical fault involved.
get a "very good" mechanic to check bearings, alignments, joints etc.

Please - left and right, this is a multi-national group.

Have the bearings on that wheel been replaced at one time? Quite possible that they have not been properly seated or are failing.
BD