Head lights

I have a 328i 1999. I am about to buy new headlights but they are saying they fit in any 2 door M3 or 3 series from 1999- 2001. Mine is 4 door and I want to know if they fit?

Reply to
Bobak

On 15 Dec 2005 19:55:29 -0800, "Bobak" waffled on about something:

As you mention parts that fit 99-01, I assume you're talking about an E46 not an E36 3 series.

I just checked on gsfcarparts.com and there are different part numbers (and prices) for the coupe lights and the saloon lights, so I think they're different, and yes, typically, the saloon ones are the more expensive.

Dodgy.

Reply to
Dodgy

The headlights and front corner lights (turn signals) on E36's were different on 2 doors vs 4 doors.

Plus, don't forget that the coupes and convertibles stayed as E36's when the sedans became E46's.

Reply to
Malt_Hound

Yes, it's e 46 and I need a xeonon bulb. I went to dealer and they said it would be more than $ 200. I checked ebay and I can buy the whole set for both sides, dual angel eye with bulbs for less than 270. they are for 2 door but I have 4 door 328. I just want to know if they fit my car.

Reply to
Bobak

I've never purchased from these guys, but their prices are better than the dealers.

Kyle.

98 740iL 01 525i
Reply to
Kyle and Lori Greene