Head lights

I have a 328i 1999. I am about to buy new headlights but they are saying they fit in any 2 door M3 or 3 series from 1999- 2001. Mine is 4 door and I want to know if they fit?

on about something:

As you mention parts that fit 99-01, I assume you're talking about an E46 not an E36 3 series.
I just checked on gsfcarparts.com and there are different part numbers (and prices) for the coupe lights and the saloon lights, so I think they're different, and yes, typically, the saloon ones are the more expensive.
Dodgy.
--
MUSHROOMS ARE THE OPIATE OF THE MOOSES

Dodgy wrote:

The headlights and front corner lights (turn signals) on E36's were different on 2 doors vs 4 doors.
Plus, don't forget that the coupes and convertibles stayed as E36's when the sedans became E46's.
--
-Fred W

Yes, it's e 46 and I need a xeonon bulb. I went to dealer and they said it would be more than $ 200. I checked ebay and I can buy the whole set for both sides, dual angel eye with bulbs for less than 270. they are for 2 door but I have 4 door 328. I just want to know if they fit my car.

I've never purchased from these guys, but their prices are better than the dealers.
http://www.hidconcept.com/servlet/Categories?category=1.+All+Products
Kyle. 98 740iL 01 525i