Headlamp adjustment

The headlamps on my 1994 530i E34 M60 are aimed too low, especially the left one. I have looked for an adjustment but can't seem to see what to turn to raise the beam.
Any suggestions?
Bob
Bob wrote:

I seem to recall that the adjustment screws (2 each) are tucked in tight to the edge of the headlights and accessed from the front.
-Fred W