Headlamp adjustment 1994 530i

How do I adjust the aim of the headlamps? Is this accessible from under the hood, or do I need to remove the grille and get to it from the front?

Bob wrote:

Neither, On an E34 (which is what you have) there are screws trhat you access from the front and do not need to remove anything. Look closely, you'll see them.
--
-Fred W
Toys for sale, Hey get your toys here:
Malt_Hound > wrote: