Headlamp adjustment 1994 530i

How do I adjust the aim of the headlamps? Is this accessible from under the hood, or do I need to remove the grille and get to it from the front?

Reply to
Bob

Neither, On an E34 (which is what you have) there are screws trhat you access from the front and do not need to remove anything. Look closely, you'll see them.

Reply to
Malt_Hound

I have looked and looked but cannot find any adjustment screws.

Reply to
Bob

I don't know if this will help you or not:

If not, search at:

As a last resort, ask your dealer.

Reply to
joe_tide