Headlight for 740i

Is there anything special about headlights for this car (1998)? Do I have to get my pocket picked at the BMW dealership or can I get one at any auto parts store?

Reply to
Peter Aitken

Do you mean the bulb only or the whole assembly? For the bulb only (non-xenon) the low beams are H1-55W, the high beams are H7-55W. These are available at any quality auto parts store. Whole assemblies are available from the dealer or many other aftermarket suppliers like

,
or
.

Kyle.

98 740iL 97 M3
Reply to
Kyle and Lori Greene

Indeed if you rumage about in your toolkit, you might justhave a spare anyway.

Reply to
R. Mark Clayton

Reply to
tech27

I guess you can't expect a top poster to read the previous headers before he posts.

It must be hell living your whole life upside down...

Reply to
Dean Dark

Whew! Bitchy in here today...

I'm still waiting for the OP to discover that he has Xenons (presumably the second he electrocutes himself).

Reply to
Class 1