Headlight for 740i

Is there anything special about headlights for this car (1998)? Do I have to get my pocket picked at the BMW dealership or can I get one at any auto
parts store?
--
Peter Aitken

Do you mean the bulb only or the whole assembly? For the bulb only (non-xenon) the low beams are H1-55W, the high beams are H7-55W. These are available at any quality auto parts store. Whole assemblies are available from the dealer or many other aftermarket suppliers like www.umnitza.com , www.bavauto.com or www.autohausaz.com .
Kyle. 98 740iL 97 M3

Indeed if you rumage about in your toolkit, you might justhave a spare anyway.

You talking about he BULB or the headlight assemblies?

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 19:57:16 -0400, "tech27"

I guess you can't expect a top poster to read the previous headers before he posts.
It must be hell living your whole life upside down...
--
Dan.

Whew! Bitchy in here today...
I'm still waiting for the OP to discover that he has Xenons (presumably the second he electrocutes himself).