headlight problem 1994 540i

The low beam light now is like on a swing, there is no support at the bottom , there are support screws at 10 and 2 O'clock or so but it just loosely swings freely in between! (From the pic I will assume there should be other screws around the light holding it but ???????) It now points much lower than it should at rest and can be pointed upward as well, it just swings in the middle.. It is as though it needs a screw at the bottom, but has none!

I hope someone that has handled headlights before will what I am trying to say...! I would appreciate some input from you guys...

Reply to
SharkmanBMW