Heated seats don't work..

Hi, I have just purchased a 92 325i. The car is nearly flawless and I just love it except neither of the heated seats work. I've check the fuses and they seem ok. Is there anything else obvious I should check?
I figure since that neither of them work, that perhaps theres something simple thats common to both?
Thanks.