Help!

There appears to be a driveshaft vibration between 25 to 30 MPH. I took the heat shield off to inspect the Guibo and carrier bearing. Everything is new between the transmission and the final drive. I looked for the alignment marks on the driveshaft and didn't find any except between the two halves, which were aligned properly. Is there a chance that there is a symetry problem?

Reply to
David Sparks

what car buddy?!?!:?!?!?

Reply to
Sharkman BMW

On Wed, 05 Apr 2006 10:44:29 -0500, David Sparks waffled on about something:

Please put some useful information in the subject of your post.

Such as the year and model you're talking about. 90% of posts here are asking for assistance, so "Help!" doesn't really narrow it down much!

I imagine quite a few people in this group have filters set to pick up their specific models (as I do), I just decided to look at yours too cos I was a bit bored!

Dodgy.

Reply to
Dodgy