help

hi my name is glen and i have a problem. I lent my girlfrrend my bm and she has blown the motor , so i need to find a new engine for a bmw 316 e30 its a 1766 cc .
Can anyone help me ? Glen
hi my name is glen and i have a problem. I lent my girlfrrend my bm and she has blown the motor , so i need to find a new engine for a bmw 316 e30 its a 1766 cc .
Can anyone help me ? Glen.
"glen via CarKB.com" wrote

Finding a new girlfriend would probably be higher on my "to do" list, given the circumstances. :)
Seriously though, maybe try here: http://www.autoparts.com/ ?
Cheers,
Pete
dont worry i have thought about changing the girlfriend but i think that will be more expencive . I had a look at your sight but i just found new bits.
Thanks anyway it is a good site to keep.

Any M10 engine will fit. A 2.0 from a 2002 would be a great upgrade, especially if you fit some nice carbs to it ;-)
My first BMW was an '87 316.
My bm is an 88 316 so we have good tast
When you change the engine is there a lot of bits to change with it or will it just slip in first time.