Help!! Can someone help me obtain a Carfax?

I was hoping to join the family of Bimmer owners by buying this car. It's a 2006 BMW 330i with quite a few miles on it. I just want to make sure it hasn't taken a beating...this being my first BMW and all. It
sounds like a good deal but the only way to find out seems to be by running the VIN.
Could some one help me out?
the VIN is: WBAVB33546AZ85864
Thanks a whole lot. If you would rather, you can email at the following: beaverfever at (gmail.com)
Thanks again

Look, Gymee, this is the *THIRD* time you've posted this today. Once is all that is necessary. All you're doing is coming off as a loser bozo that's trying to save $25 on a $35K + purchase.
We're not your servants; get lost.
FloydR
thanks for being so kurt FloydR. If you will notice, I removed the other messages, so it's only posted once. But I appreciate your snarkiness.
Gymee said

I thought he was being an asshole. Which, by the way, was wholy justified. Go spend a few bucks and get the VIN run, bozo.

You have only to google carfax in this group, and in rec.autos.driving - where, by the way, Matthew replied more "snarkily" than I - that I wasn't "snarky" at all.
Oh, btw, once posted, you can't really "remove" posts, especially on people's machines who have already read - and ignored - the post.
FloydR
Perhaps you should get a cluestick, GimMee.