HELP - does anyone have detailed instructions for 2005 E46 OEM Navigation Retrofit

Hi,
Is it possible to retrofit a 2005 325XIT with Harmon Kardon radio to the OEM Navigation?
I cannot find any information on the WEB.
Has anyone out there ever done this?
Does anyone have detailed instructions on how to do this and what parts that I would need to purchase from the dealer?
Thanks, -Mike