Help on Alarm Fob programing ??

I have a 1997 318 with an alarm that has the plastic remote fobs not the keys. One works fine but the other just lights its LED but does not operate
the central locking. The manual says that I can program alarm 'keys' but does not mention these fobs. What do I do ?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
RustY© wrote:

Assuming you're in the US - hard to tell - look for an owners manual for the BMW-Alpine alarm system that was fitted to E36 models around that time. Assuming again (bad thing to do) that it was the BMW alarm that we're talking about - that will give you directions on training the alarm to recognize the other key-fob.
If it is something other than the BMW-Alpine alarm - all bets are off.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

No, sorry, I'm in the UK and I think It's a 'BMW 3G EWS' system that was fitted at dealerships to new cars. I've found the remotes on sale on ebay but unless they can be programmed from the car I'm no better off.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ