HK05*** (Chandlers Worthing number plate)

Saw an M5 driven REALLY quickly (as it should) today in Sussex.
All black with very dark tinted windows - nice
Followed him for a few miles through Worthing before we both pulled off
North, I was doing 95/100 on a 60 limit road and he was pulling away as though I was standing.
One point, Its a good idea to have lights on and indicate it does help the idiots around you who either might find it difficult to see you or who had no idea what you were going to do next especially in heavy rain,mist and fog