Holding down s/r button and clock button

The other day I was stuck in traffic and decided to zero out the computer on my Z4. Unfortunately I did not have my glasses on. I held down the s/r button and the trip odometer changed to ---------. Then I tapped the clock button and an 8 appeared on the trip odometer. I cycled it to 11 and then released both buttons. The gauges then returned to normal.

Any idea what happened?

Reply to
grinder