Hood Emblem (ornament)

Hi. Does anyone know where I can buy a hood emblem for a 1997 318i more reasonably than from my dealer. Some @#$% popped mine off in a parking lot last week.
Thanks, John
Its called a roundel, and BMW parts fit.
where are u located??? BMA if in the usa, search it on google

popped mine off in a

Try here https://www.autohausaz.com/catalog/lookup_parts.cfm?SubcategoryID 05&VehicleID11306&CFIDG2543&CFToken860643
You probably want to get the 2 grommets along with a new emblem.
Kyle. 98 740iL 97 M3
One absolutely wants the grommets. They should be included with the Roundel, but they aren't.
popped mine off in a

https://www.autohausaz.com/catalog/lookup_parts.cfm?SubcategoryID 05&VehicleID11306&CFIDG2543&CFToken860643
I've seen them on eBay several times.
popped mine off in a

John,
Try here.
http://www.worldparts.com/auto /
The last time I used it was to get the Roundel for the center of a wheel. Believe it or not, the best price was from a Mercedes dealer!
R.C.
On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 20:45:50 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@ilstu.edu (John C. Cralley) wrote:

John C. Cralley wrote:

Last one I bought was $11 from a dealer. Be hard to beat that, although if you really want to - there are people selling these "rare" items all day long for $25 on Ebay.
Something about a sucker born every minute comes to mind.