Hood Emblem (ornament)

Hi. Does anyone know where I can buy a hood emblem for a 1997 318i more reasonably than from my dealer. Some @#$% popped mine off in a parking lot last week.

Thanks, John

Reply to
John C. Cralley

Its called a roundel, and BMW parts fit.

Reply to
Blake Dodson

Reply to
Sharkman540i

Try here

You probably want to get the 2 grommets along with a new emblem.

Kyle.

98 740iL 97 M3
Reply to
Kyle and Lori Greene

I've seen them on eBay several times.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

One absolutely wants the grommets. They should be included with the Roundel, but they aren't.

Jeff Strickland

John,

Try here.

The last time I used it was to get the Roundel for the center of a wheel. Believe it or not, the best price was from a Mercedes dealer!

R.C.

Reply to
Richard Cranium

Last one I bought was $11 from a dealer. Be hard to beat that, although if you really want to - there are people selling these "rare" items all day long for $25 on Ebay.

Something about a sucker born every minute comes to mind.

Reply to
Don