horn problem. blows fuses..

anytime i push my horn in my 88 735i,it blows the fuse is the horn it self bad?any suggestion will be appreciated.

Could be but more than likely a chaffed wire. There were problem with wiring under the inner fender cover - right side where wires would get chaffed and some of the insulation would be worn away and cause a short circuit.