Horrible miss in my 86 735i

my 735i has a miss at idle and between 40 and 70 mph. I have changed plugs,wires,fuel filter,air filter, i took the injectors out and cleaned them but it still misses anybody have any idea what the prob is? Also my
front vents dont blow air only the defrost does ?
70 mph at idle, cool! How about rotor, distributer cap, burnt/leaking valve, broken rocker arm?
Cheers

Or overfilled the oil?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------060201020409030302080005 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
The front vents not blowing air could be a frozen air control unit (not sure on actual name). Its a $500 part and is mechanical with a servo. It changes the air flow direction from front vents to defrost. Its part of the interior air recycling system. The whole dash has to come off to get to it.
I had this problem on my six when i bought it with 70k on it. It now has 160k and continues to work fine, so its pretty much a 1 time fix...
Hope that info helps. d
R. Mark Clayton wrote:

Cheers
--------------060201020409030302080005--