Hot set the time display on 2001 325CI

I got this car recently. Since we went to day light savings time I have not been able to reset the time in this radio unit. The radio manual says to see the car's manual and
the car's manual says to see the radio's manual. Can anyone tell me how to set the time on this radio?
thanks, Ed in Calif.

Don't know if they changed it, but my '99 328i manual has it on p.74 under "Clock"
1. With the ignition on, call up the time display by cycling the OBC button. 2. Find the button between the lower part of the tach and the gas gauge. 3. Rotate the button - right to set the time ahead, left for back.
Hope this helps. Tom

It's on p.78 of the '01 manual under "Adjustments".
Tom

If it's the same as the 2002 325i, you simply use the main dashboard right-hand knob to set both the dash and radio time simultaneously. Rotate and hold to the right to advance, the left to retard.
-- Larry
I got it - thanks for the help.