How do I find the right NG

I hate to bt OT. How d I find the right group to post to if my topic of discussion is very general?
Thanks for you help,
Stephen Spankthebank http://mortgageconsolidationrefinance.com

There isn't a newsgroup that is general. More importantly, there isn't a newsgroup that appreciates spam.
And you nitwits helped by quoting all of it, each time ;-)

Take another look...