how do i upload a pdf?

Someone on the bmw 2002faq asked me to e-mail them an 8 MB parts catalog and I thought I would upload it here. but it doesn't show up!? Anyone wanna help out a newbie to the usenet? I am using Unison and
uploaded it to the files area.
really this is just a test to see if I can post at all.
gabestr

This is a discussion group. Most usenet admin's have discussion groups configured to not propagate non-text posts...

Ok so I guess I would need to upload it to one of the binary groups.
Thanks.

FILES have been posted on
alt.binaries.automobiles March 29, 2006

Thanks I put the parts manual for the 1968-1976 bmw 1500-2002 from Walloth und Nesch up on alt.binaries.automobiles

can't you use the post a pdf on bmw2002faq using the image/file uploader?

oh I guess its too big. my bad

yeah but i guess i can e-mail it no problem anyway