how do i upload a pdf?

Someone on the bmw 2002faq asked me to e-mail them an 8 MB parts catalog and I thought I would upload it here. but it doesn't show up!? Anyone wanna help out a newbie to the usenet? I am using Unison and uploaded it to the files area.

really this is just a test to see if I can post at all.

gabestr

Reply to
gabestr

This is a discussion group. Most usenet admin's have discussion groups configured to not propagate non-text posts...

Reply to
daytripper

Ok so I guess I would need to upload it to one of the binary groups.

Thanks.

Reply to
gabestr

FILES have been posted on

alt.binaries.automobiles March 29, 2006

Reply to
gabestr

Thanks I put the parts manual for the 1968-1976 bmw 1500-2002 from Walloth und Nesch up on alt.binaries.automobiles

Reply to
gabestr

gabestr wrote in news:2006032919595175249- bmw2002driver1971@yahoocom:

can't you use the post a pdf on bmw2002faq using the image/file uploader?

z wrote in news:Xns9795BA73C3E80zyadayadayada@

216.196.97.131:

oh I guess its too big. my bad

yeah but i guess i can e-mail it no problem anyway

Reply to
gabestr