How do you fit wing mirror glass on a 5 series

Hi there,

Can anyone tell me how i replace the glass bit of a 5 series year 2001 wing mirror. I know this is probably a simple question but it seems difficult to remove and i need to replace the electrochromatic type of glass which is very expensive so i do not want to get it wrong.

Simon

Reply to
Simon73

Unless it's different from other cars it just clips onto the motor assembly. Try running it full in each direction - you can usually get a screwdriver behind somewhere to help release the first clip.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)