How do you set Clock on 04 X3

I can't find in any of the info i have on my 2004 X3 how to set the time on the factory radio. Does anyone know the steps involved in this cryptic procedure?????? TIA!!!!!!

I believe it's the same as all modern BMWs: 1) select the time on the dashboard's display 2) twist the odometer reset knob - counter-clockwise for down, clockwise for up.
FloydR
Floyd Rogers wrote:

If you have two knobs on your dash - use the right one... just did it the other day.
Floyd Rogers wrote:

left one is the odometer reset, the right sets the clock as above.
Lem Johnson

Right; don't know why I said odometer.
FloydR

factory radio. Does anyone know the steps involved in this cryptic procedure?????? TIA!!!!!!

Tried reading the bloody hand book??????????????
Sir Hugh of Bognor