how far can you drive bmw without stopping?

Page 3 of 3

http://www.mbusa.com/heritage/history/news/taxi.do
It went through 3 engines, but still... :)
Pete

Look in the guiness book of world records for milage records. I think the current winner is 2.2 million miles for either a volvo or a vw beetle. There was a W123 Mercedes that was on top for a while and many examples exist with 700K Miles on the original car/motor. Mine's at half a million, all original. A millions isn't utterly unreasonable given proper care although this is somewhat easier to do in a diesel than a vergasser.
How far I can go without stopping has alot to do with the guy in front of me.
was that meant to sound gay?
You're just sick.