How Install control arm bushings 87 325i?

I tried to get the old ones off, and they will not come off with a puller. If I destroy them to get them off, I'm concerned that I won't be able to get the new ones on, since the fit is so tight. Does anybody
have a solution for how to get the new ones on? I have some brake assembly lube that I was going to use. Maybe grease instead?

You want to use something that evaporates - thus a big NO to grease, silicone, brake lube, etc. Most people recommend dishwashing liquid. When the E30 was still being produced, BMW sold turpentine to use as the lubricant. The important thing is to get the car back on the ground before whatever you use drys up. That locks the bushings into the correct position.
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------010904070606070803090404 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Bob Smitter wrote:

--------------010904070606070803090404--

Try to use antifreeze on the rubbers and you will find they go on quite easily... from clive.
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------020903040202080100090308 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Thanks Clive!