How many different anti-theft wheel bolts?

Recently bought an E39, which has the same ant-theft wheel bolts as my e34. Both have the same number adapter, so either adapter fits the bolts on both.
Just wondered how many variations there are. Mike.

I think the number of splines is written on the adaptor. There are at least 20 adaptors I think.

Thanks John. I didn't think the equispaced design of the splines allowed for very many. Should have thaught of it before I asked my question. Just checked on www.realoem. Looks like there are 30. Coded 11-40 inc. With so few adapters, it doesn't seem like a particularly good anti-theft device. Mike.