how set clock on bmw 318 td 2003

Hello,
Can anyone please tell me how to set the clock on the radio of the BMW 318 td , year 2003
the original bmw radio model is: RADIOPASS BMW BUSINESS CD RDS MODEL
PH8060
Thanks,
Mario

Does it not tell you in the Owners Handbook? I assume you have one, as it's a 2003 car. Mike.

Seems to me every US car on the secondhand market has its handbook etc removed. If this were the case you'd expect lots on Ebay.;-)
--
*Verbs HAS to agree with their subjects *

Dave - that would mean actually getting up off their arse and going outside and opening the car door and getting the book from the glove box and then learning how to read English. Much easier to sit in front of a computer screen and ask you and me and all and sundry.
On 26 Mag, 16:28, snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.com wrote:

if I had an instruction manual I will not be wasting my time here !
On 26 May 2007 12:57:10 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

It is virtually imperative that you own a handbook as it gives you all the relevant information about the car and how to operate it.
As Dave said - is it a US thing that all handbooks are dumped as soon as the car leaves the showroom? Or - do all Americans know everything about everything as they deem to portray themselves to the rest of the world - BTW did you know that there are other pieces of land other than what you call America out there?
On Sat, 26 May 2007 22:00:52 +0100, snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.com wrote:

At least we know how to use the transitive verb "deem" correctly.

Why, yes -- and I'm willing to bet that I've visited more of them than you have.
I haven't been to "nowhere," though, so you're one-up on me in that regard.
-- Larry

At least you get the "joke" ---------
Might I point out that you're wasting *YOUR* time and *OURS*. You claim not to have a manual, fine. But, you claim to be able to use a computer. Apparently not, as if you did you would have done a search in this group to find answers to your question. I know that it's been answered here - many time - as I recently broke down and answered it.
FloydR

What the hell do they do with them over there? I have a '94 E34, a '96 and a '98 E39. All baught within the last 3 years and all 3 came with Owners Handbooks, Service Books, and various bills. The service books were not all up to date, but at least they came with the cars. Mike.

Perhaps they have to remove them from the glovebox to make way for the guns? ;-)
--
*A day without sunshine is like... night.*

No Dave, my 4" 357 S&W Magnum fitted in just fine with the wallet and all the books supplied and the torch!
On Sun, 27 May 2007 09:07:41 +0100, snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.com wrote:

Get a CCW and a P3AT, and keep it in your pocket all the time like I do. It's much more conveniently at hand all the time.
--
Dan.

Used to carry a 2" colt 32 on my leg.