how set clock on bmw 318 td 2003

Hello,

Can anyone please tell me how to set the clock on the radio of the BMW

318 td , year 2003

the original bmw radio model is: RADIOPASS BMW BUSINESS CD RDS MODEL PH8060

Thanks,

Mario

Reply to
marmagi

Does it not tell you in the Owners Handbook? I assume you have one, as it's a 2003 car. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

Seems to me every US car on the secondhand market has its handbook etc removed. If this were the case you'd expect lots on Ebay.;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Dave - that would mean actually getting up off their arse and going outside and opening the car door and getting the book from the glove box and then learning how to read English. Much easier to sit in front of a computer screen and ask you and me and all and sundry.

Reply to
Oscar

if I had an instruction manual I will not be wasting my time here !

Reply to
marmagi

It is virtually imperative that you own a handbook as it gives you all the relevant information about the car and how to operate it.

As Dave said - is it a US thing that all handbooks are dumped as soon as the car leaves the showroom? Or - do all Americans know everything about everything as they deem to portray themselves to the rest of the world - BTW did you know that there are other pieces of land other than what you call America out there?

Reply to
Oscar

At least we know how to use the transitive verb "deem" correctly.

Why, yes -- and I'm willing to bet that I've visited more of them than you have.

I haven't been to "nowhere," though, so you're one-up on me in that regard.

-- Larry

Reply to
pltrgyst

Might I point out that you're wasting *YOUR* time and *OURS*. You claim not to have a manual, fine. But, you claim to be able to use a computer. Apparently not, as if you did you would have done a search in this group to find answers to your question. I know that it's been answered here - many time - as I recently broke down and answered it.

FloydR

Reply to
Floyd Rogers

What the hell do they do with them over there? I have a '94 E34, a '96 and a '98 E39. All baught within the last 3 years and all 3 came with Owners Handbooks, Service Books, and various bills. The service books were not all up to date, but at least they came with the cars. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

Perhaps they have to remove them from the glovebox to make way for the guns? ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

At least you get the "joke" ---------

Reply to
Oscar

No Dave, my 4" 357 S&W Magnum fitted in just fine with the wallet and all the books supplied and the torch!

Reply to
Oscar

Get a CCW and a P3AT, and keep it in your pocket all the time like I do. It's much more conveniently at hand all the time.

Reply to
Dean Dark

Used to carry a 2" colt 32 on my leg.

Reply to