how to fit a lap belt catch on 318i?

the header says it all!! ive got a 318i with a lap belt but no catch, thinking of buying 1 but i dont have a clue how to fit it any ideas?

Reply to
edilemma

I was able to use a spring hook on my lap belt catch to get it working again.

Having said that, the belts are bolted to the floor of the vehicle. When you get new ones, take the bolts out and put the new belts on, then put the bolts back in.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland