How to remove inside side panels on 325 convertible

I'm wanting to replace some busted speakers from my 1994 325ic. The rear speakers are on the side (not behind the back seat) covered by some panels. Does anyone know if those panels just snap off or are
there any screws that hold it in place? Same goes for the doors. I know there are screws in those but do the snaps just pop out or any special magic I need to be aware of before doing it?

They usually snap out. Use something plastic to do it with.
Technically, the doors just clip in. There are three screws hiding in the door handle, but the edges of the panels are held on by clips. DO NOT separate the map pockets from the door panels. The map pockets are integral to the panels, but on my car, some dolt decided to take them off. (I suspect stupidity as the primary motivation.)
The rear panels require you to remove the seat cushion, and maybe the seatback. (I need to take my panels out too, but have not investigated what is required.)
If you break any of the clip-thingies, you can get replacements at the stealership. I recall them as costing about $0.75 each. They might be available on eBay ...

Thanks for those who replied. I actually got a response on another group who sent me instructions from his business. With the 325 convertible, the 'outer' panel slides forward (towards door/front of the car). There are 3 snaps but they snap 'sideways'. I was able to get them out with just a little muscle.