How to replace '87 BMW 318 V-belt

I wanted to replace v-belt on my '87 BMW 318. But I do not knew how to get old one off as it also drives radiator fan, and diameter of fan blades is larger than v-belt's.
Bentley manual (for BMW e30) does not say anything about it, just to remove old one and put new on.
Just to mention I'm in Europe.
--
___ ____
/__/ / \ ** Registrovani korisnik Linuksa #291606 **
Yvan wrote:

Nedavno Weird pise:
| Think outside the box, or in this case, between the blades. Loop the | belt over 2 or 3 blades only, so that it falls down to the center hub | of the fan, the rest of the belt will then fit over the remaining | blades. Lastly, remove it from the original blades
I will try that today, thanks.
--
___ ____
Nedavno Yvan pise:
| | Think outside the box, or in this case, between the blades. Loop the | | belt over 2 or 3 blades only, so that it falls down to the center | | hub of the fan, the rest of the belt will then fit over the | | remaining blades. Lastly, remove it from the original blades | | I will try that today, thanks.
Yes, that is the right way. Thanks again.
--
___ ____
/__/ / \ ** Registrovani korisnik Linuksa #291606 **