How to Replace E36 FogLight?

A coat hanger (yes one of those wooden coat hangers!!) jumped out of another car, bounced off the highway and smashed into my left foglight. Anyway, sparing the unfortunate details, I am looking for some DIY
instructions on how to replace the foglight. I hope to spare the life of the lghtbulb if possible. Any visual instructions are highly appreciated. P.S. It is a 97 318ti with the M-Aero package which means an M3 front bumper if that makes any difference. Thanks mailto: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com