How to replace tail light on 1999 BMW 323i?

One bulb of my 1999 323i's right tail burned and I bought the bulb but not sure hoe to get to it.
Thanks for any answers?

Open the trunk
Remove the cover over the respective tail lamp assembly
Remove the respective lamp holder from the socket
Remove the lamp from the holder
Install the new lamp into the holder
Insert the holder back into the lamp assembly
Replace the cover over the lamp assembly
Close the trunk
Open another beer and admire your work.