How to replace tail light on 1999 BMW 323i?

One bulb of my 1999 323i's right tail burned and I bought the bulb but not sure hoe to get to it.

Thanks for any answers?

Reply to
eton_ho

Open the trunk

Remove the cover over the respective tail lamp assembly

Remove the respective lamp holder from the socket

Remove the lamp from the holder

Install the new lamp into the holder

Insert the holder back into the lamp assembly

Replace the cover over the lamp assembly

Close the trunk

Open another beer and admire your work.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland