I'am trying to locate the plug to let out the antifreeze in 1993 325I

Could someone tell me where is the plug that lets the antifreeze out of the block and how difficult it is to ge at? If possible , what size metric wrench. Thanks . Tvman

Right side of block, between cylinders 5 and 6. 13 or 19mm hex, depending on production.
Brett Anderson KMS- Koala Motorsport

Thank you Brent. David
Sorry about spelling your name wrong. I meant to say thank you Brett. David